PA Prints & Advertising
The MACCS Prints&Advertising section is used for all film-related expenses, from ordering to payment. MACCS P&A is a full accounts payable system, offering:
- Budget management
- Purchasing – ordering
- Delivery control
- Inventory management
- Approval mechanisms and audit trail facilities
- Comprehensive reporting
- Numerous interfaces
You can manage data from:
- Cost centres: theatrical, video, TV, etc.
- Cost carriers: prints, radio, billboards, etc.
MACCS P&A is fully integrated with the other MACCS sections:
- Theatrical Film Distribution (MACCS.TDS),
- Rights & Royalty Management (MACCS.R&R),
- Non Theatrical – Ancillar (MACCS.NTA)
- DVD Sell-Through (MACCS.DVD).